Tuesday 17 January 2017

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes Review

Hi!
Today I am reviewing NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Cannes. I love how these shades have been named as they are all after cities. I'd love to be able to wear each colour in the city its named after. I bought this from ASOS for £5.50 but you can also get it from Boots and other places online.
I hardly ever wear lipstick because I struggle to find colours which suit me. However, I have been wanting to try the matte lip trend for a long time. I've heard lots of good things about these lip creams so I'm going to give them a try.

First of all, it smells amazing! It smells like Vanilla. It applies smoothly and evenly. It takes a little while to dry completely matte. It doesn't feel too drying. It looks darker on the lips than it does in the tube. For me this is a my lips but better shade. I wore this whilst wearing no other makeup 😮 but it actually made me look quite put together. I can't wait to wear this with a full face! The only bad thing about this product is that it didn't last that long so I had to keep reapplying it.


Not a great photo but you get the idea!
I am definitely going to try some of the other colours in this range! This was a really good introduction for me to the matte lip trend. Overall, I'm going to rate this 4/5.

Thanks for reading,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment