Sunday 22 January 2017

Lush Northern Lights Bath Bomb Review

Hi!
Today I am reviewing Lush's Northern Lights bath bomb. I love all of Lush's bath bombs as they are the best. I was given this one as a Christmas present by my parents. Just before Christmas, we went to Lapland to try and see the northern lights. We did see it, but it was very faint, but still amazing! I would love to go back and try to see it in its full glory.
This bath bomb is supposed to create a similar effect in your bath tub. It smells light and floral. It's not an amazing smell, but its still pretty.
It fizzes quickly into bright multi-coloured foam.

It swirls out echoing the real phenomena beautifully. It turns the water into a dark green.
You can see the similarities!

As time goes on, the colours fade until you are just left with the white foam you can see starting to appear in the picture above. The water also becomes less green and more grey which is less appealing. However it is very moisturising and my skin felt lovely afterwards. It did not stain the bath.
Overall, I would rate this 3.5 because its very pretty in the beginning but does not end up so lovely. Although the smell is nice, its nothing amazing, which sums up my feelings about the whole product. It was fun though, and I would use it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment