Thursday 16 February 2017

Flower PH Balm by Winky Lux

Hi!
Today I have a review of the Flower PH Balm by Winky Lux. This is an amazing looking lipstick that you will probably have seen on the internet. It is totally clear with a real flower inside but comes out pink on the lips. The colour changes according to your PH, so I is different on everyone. I have tried it on 4 different people and it works! It looks very impressive. Here is a video of me opening it on snapchat. My snapchat is rubiesandroses8 if anyone wants to add me.
Here is a terribly lit picture if the video doesn't work!

Currently it is only available at ASOS here in the UK, where it sells for £13, but it is also available from Winky Lux's website if you are from the USA. (I know there are some Americans who read this- hi guys!) You can also get a pack of 3 which comes with the pink, yellow and green flowers for £25.
It comes in a really beautiful box.
This is the tube. It looks pretty, but it feels really cheap, this is the only thing I don't like about this product.
This balm is, for me, quite a bright, but still soft (if that makes any sense!)  pink and is really flattering. It has been flattering for everyone I have tried it on, some found it more purpley. It feels really soft going onto the lips, but I found after a while it was quite drying, so I would call it more a lipstick than a balm. You can layer it easily to make the colour more vibrant. It smells delicious like vanilla.
These photos gives you an idea of how it looks on my lips, but obviously it will be different for everyone!


I really love this lipstick. However some people have said to me that they would find it too expensive, so if you want a cheaper alternative to this colour changing lipstick, I would recommend Barry M's Genie Lip Paint which is £4.99 from Boots, Superdrug or the Barry M website.
I am rating this 5/5 and recommend it for everyone as its so effective, beautiful and unusual.
Thanks for reading,
Ellie

1 comment:

  1. I love it too! It suits both Ellie and me even though it looks so different on each of us.

    ReplyDelete