Wednesday 22 February 2017

Constellation Necklace

Hi,
Just a quick post for you today on a necklace I bought recently. I love anything to do with star signs, and although I do not necessarily trust my horoscope, I find them interesting to read.
I am a Cancer. For anyone that's not sure what they are:
Aquarius- January 20- February 18
Pisces- February 19- March 20
Aries- March 21- April 19
Taurus- April 20- May 20
Gemini- May 21- June 20
Cancer- June 21- July 22
Leo- July 23- August 22
Virgo- August 23- September 22
Libra- September 23- October 22
Scorpio- October 23- November 21
Sagittarius- November 22- December 21
Capricorn- December 22- January 19

Each sign has it's own constellation. I bought a necklace with Cancer's one.


I love it! It's so beautiful and good quality. I bought it from Spot The Trend on Etsy. It's run by a lovely woman called Ursula. I loved that you can choose the length of the chain. She has so many beautiful and unusual pieces of jewellery on her page which are all really affordable. I really recommend that you check them out. She gives great customer service. I have noticed that the other constellation necklaces on her page are also £2 off at the moment. Also, it came with a cute thank you note. I love personalisation like this.


The only down side is that my kitten, Theo, keeps trying to bite it!

Thanks for reading,
Ellie

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's really pretty, Ellie. A good find! Love Pohmie-Sue (that you met in Cape Trib, Queensland).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Ellie for the amazing words! And I am so glad you love your necklace and try to save it from your kitten :D

    ReplyDelete